VSuite Ramdisk is a simple-to-use solution for hard-disk bottleneck issue. It employs smart software algorithm, which effectively and efficiently emulates a hard disk using existing RAM. Because the speed of RAM is so much faster than most kinds of storage, this greatly speeds up your computer with reduced access time to files, which in turn, shows a huge improvement in overall performance.
Because of the volatility of RAM, VSuite Ramdisk provides lots of image file features to permanently store/restore data to/from non-volatile media.
VSuite Ramdisk, in addition provides solution for the well-known “4GB RAM in 32-bit Windows” issue, thereby allowing all of its installed RAM to be fully utilized.
VSuite Ramdisk is widely used in a lot of regions, especially in the areas such as network servers, 2D/3D designs or mass data processing systems.
- Completely identical with physical harddisks. Can be recognized by Windows’ MMC disk management snap-in or any other disk / volume management software. (only for SCSI Ramdisk type)
- Large memory access support. Can access memory above 4 GB.
- Support accessing OS invisible physical memory. (details)
- Support reservation of OS invisible memory to obtain maximum compatibility. (details)
- System page file support.
- FAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems support.
- Allow to optimize cluster size of file system.
- Allow to create custom folders automatically. (details)
- Allow to set the Volume Serial Number. (details)
- Option to load ramdisk image automatically at system boot-up.
- Option to save ramdisk image automatically at system shutdown. (details)
- Support On-demand Save feature. Can save ramdisk image when needed. (details)
- Support Timing Save feature. Can save ramdisk image at intervals. (details)
- Support Real-Time Save feature. (details)
- Support Quick Save Mode. (details)
- Support Quick Load Mode. (details)
- Support image file compression and different compression level. (details)
- Support smart image file format which has smaller image size. (details)
- Support “Direct IO” ramdisk which has faster access speed than SCSI ramdisk. (details)
- Support “Overlapped IO” feature, can achieve faster access speed in some applications. (details)
- Support Dynamic RAM Allocation. (details)
- Support “Volatile Disk” option.
- Disk parameters changeable.
- Ramdisk size can be up to 2048TB.
- Support up to 128 ramdisks.
- WDM driver, plug and play feature support.
- Multi-language support.
* Not all editions of the VSuite Ramdisk support listed features. See Edition Comparison.
Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Window 2008 R2.
Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows OSs.
note: Free Edition only supports Windows 2000/XP(32-bit)/2003(32-bit).
VSuite Ramdisk Free Edition (32-bit only)
V1.18.1531.1240 Size: 783KB Update Date: 2010-06-01
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003
MD5(setup program): a25eb556d7769929dc9d277b9fd8cb75